Trending Topics

13 June 2011

Download Virus

This was the my search query in the Google Search Engine "Download Virus", a lot of times, and almost all of the times Google disappointed me in my intent. Amazing thing, whenever I tried not to catch a virus flu to my Computer I got notoriously naughty websites which were least trusted by me!
At least I think you can never catch virus by just typing "download virus" in the Google Search query, try on your own RISK! Na na, just joking, go on, give it a try. I didn't knew that virus makers are so cold hearted that they almost every-time have to put their viruses in some archive or exe for hiding, can't they provide just a website where we can download the viruses easily. I am waiting for someone to share a torrent some, thing like:
"Virus.iso" Peers: 2011
Description: this DVD image is full of all kind of imaginable viruses, just put it in the tray and forget about your computer.
If it doesn't come out anytime soon, I think I'll have to make one. ;-) I am on my way!
sality.iso


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, suggestions and any other words are Most Welcome!