Trending Topics

27 June 2011

Chrome Sync

While you are on the way to deserting your PC by formatting, every byte of software to install bites the tech inside you. Drivers, Software, Games, Antivirus, Windows Updates, Tweaks and Settings, arrgggh... In this endeavour your internet browser chrome is bound not to be a burden. I think even a bite of help in such a matter helps the most for me... I will never love to make even a KB of tweak again!
By chance I just synced my chrome just before I decided for a fresh install of windows and it helped me with all of my extensions, bookmarks, apps and more on just click of a button. The only thing not synced being the settings of particular extensions which I think are most of the times are pretty easy to set up!
All you need to do to set up a sync is ->Wrench > >Options > >Personal Stuff Tab > >Sync, just put your G id, password and you are up with your first sync.

* Just BEaware of the consequences if you sync it on someone elses chrome or at a public computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, suggestions and any other words are Most Welcome!